[css3-grid] comments

Editorial comments:

Section 4 item 2 still refers to "natural grid", this should read
implicit grid. Item 3 refers to the default grid which has been moved to
issues and is no longer in section 4.

Section 4.1.1 the paragraph: "Also, grid lines can be defined in
repeating groups. A group is enclosed in parentheses and optionally
specifies a maximum number of repetitions in square brackets. Nested
repeating groups are not allowed." needs to be updated to the new
"repeat()" syntax.

General comments:

I'm having mixed feelings about referring to (and defining) grid lines
in terms of columns, rows and cells. In other words, we should be clear
and consistent whether we are talking about the lines themselves or the
spaces between the lines, I think the current draft is a bit
inconsistent. I'm leaning toward simply calling them horizontal and
vertical grid lines and removing references to rows, columns or cells,
perhaps even to the extent of calling the defining properties something
like "grid-lines-vertical" and "grid-lines-horizontal". As the proposal
matures are we discuss named (and possibly classed?) grid lines, I think
this will become more important.

On the implicit grids for multi-column elements, it might be useful to
have one grid line on the left and right edge of each column, as well as
a single grid line between each pair of columns. Perhaps doing the same
thing for tables, one line on each side of the border spacing and
another at the row/column boundary.

Peter