RE: W3C CSS Home Redesign RFC

On Wed, 21 Nov 2007, Paul Nelson (ATC) wrote:

> > One could even use the TTF as is... if Microsoft will implement TTF
> > support.
>
> One cannot use the TTF as is. That is strictly against the EULA that
> people have accepted for using Microsoft fonts.

As part of implementing TTF support, Microsoft could change the EULA.

(And would using EOT really not violate the EULA? Can you point me to the
EULA in question? I don't recall ever reading any EULA that granted me
redistribution rights for Microsoft fonts, even redistribution rights
limited to DRMed, site-locked derivative versions, and I tend to read
any EULA I agree to.)