Re: W3C CSS Home Redesign RFC

From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@ij.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 23:43:19 -0500
To: www-style@w3.org

On 2007/11/20 19:46 (GMT+0100) Bert Bos apparently typed:

> The semi-official font of W3C is Gill Sans. We use it on paper
> publications and business cards. It is not required to use it on Web
> pages (because not everybody has the font

NAICT, "not everybody" is a gross understatement. I've never seen it
installed on anything except a Mac, unless Lotus Smartsuite was installed. Is
it ever bundled with anything other than Mac or Smartsuite?
--
"   A patriot without religion . . . is as great a
paradox, as an honest man without the fear of God."

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409