Re: W3C CSS Home Redesign RFC

I agree completely with David's statements.  Really, I think we all know
where to find design-heavy CSS-based websites. The W3C CSS website
should be a showcase of the technical abilities of CSS, especially
aspects of it that are underused.  In fact, the current design, as seen
on http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/, is just fine, I see no problems with it
at all.

Aleksey Lazar

--