Re: W3C CSS Home Redesign RFC

Hello.

I like the simple look of the CSS home page -- lightweight and
unencumbered with graphics. In my opinion future designs should continue
with this type of presentation. However, it would be nice to see the
different areas of this website brought together under one website
template that shares the style and navigational features. Current
differences of styles and navigation make the website difficult to use.
I saw a few responses asking for more visuals -- please leave that to
CSS Zen Garden, and just link to it.

There should be specific pages created for the different news feeds that
are now on the home page. The home page should then just feature the
newest stories and link to older stories and news archives. A
CSS-discuss wiki is a great idea.

I would like the website to follow all the latest W3C accessibility
recommendations and XHTML/CSS coding practices so that the website
itself could serve as a quick how-to for these topics.

Aleksey

--
Aleksey V Lazar
Website Developer