From: www-style-request@w3.org [mailto:www-style-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of fantasai
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2007 4:37 AM
To: Henri Sivonen
Cc: W3C Style List
Subject: Re: W3C CSS Home Redesign RFC

Henri Sivonen wrote:

> For implementors, QA and early adopters, there should be an easy way
> get to the latest public spec on a given topic and, until CSS WG makes

> Editor's Drafts public, to the Member-only drafts.

We've got some editors' drafts in public already:

   http://dev.w3.org/csswg/

Several others are likely to wind their way onto dev.w3.org soon.

I think I'll ask if we can copy CSS2.1 out there, too. The build system
for CSS2.1 is a bit complicated, so the master will have to stay where
it is, but maybe we can have a public copy of the internal draft pushed
onto dev.w3.org every so often.

~fantasai