Parsing media queries

From: Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 15:22:20 +0200
To: W3C Style List <www-style@w3.org>

I intend to implement media query parsing in isolation of the rest of
CSS because HTML 5 reuses the media query syntax in attribute values.

A couple of comments about the spec:
It seems to me that whitespace is allowed around tokens. I don't see
where this is specified. The spec doesn't make a normative reference
to the CSS3 Syntax module.

It isn't clear how the parser should recover when a query in a list
fails to parse. Should the parser look for a comma?

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen@iki.fi