Re: W3C CSS Home Redesign RFC

From: Philip Taylor (Webmaster) <P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 12:13:12 +0000
To: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>, www-style <www-style@w3.org>
CC: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>

Please, /not/ "smaller text".  At the present size,
the text is legible to most; reduce it, and you
will disenfranchise those with less than perfect
vision.  I am sixty years of age, use 1.25 diopter
glasses for screen use, which is pretty low
magnification, yet I find the present size absolutely
fine and would find anything smaller uncomfortable
to read.

Philip TAYLOR
--------
Richard Ishida wrote:
> Smaller text
> Brighter colours
> More concentrated set of links near the top

[snip]