Planet Future-of-CSS

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 17:56:21 -0500
To: www-style@w3.org

Inspired by Richard Ishida's Planet i18n [1], the WHATWG blog [2], css3.info [3],
complaints by bloggers that they don't want to subscribe to www-style [4] [5],
and my own trouble keeping up with the blogosphere times, we've set up as a joint
project with css3.info an aggregate feed on the w3.org site:

   http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Planet/

Currently it pulls in
     http://www.w3.org/blog/CSS
     http://www.css3.info/
and the experimental
     http://soapbox.css3.info/

The goal of all this is to create a running blog conversation on the future of CSS,
using a stage where anyone can step up to talk and be heard.

If you have a post you want to add to this feed, post a link (or the whole thing)
on the CSS3 Soapbox. If you own a blog with frequent posts about the future of CSS,
and want to be added to this aggregator, let me know.

If you want to follow the Planet feed by email, there are some RSS->email services
out there [6]. (I'll probably have to go this route.)

If you have comments on improving the feed's meta-info (e.g. add these Technorati
links), post here; I'm reading. :)

[1] http://www.w3.org/International/planet/
[2] http://blog.whatwg.org/
[3] http://www.css3.info/