[css3-background] background-size and background-position

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 14:19:41 -0500
To: www-style@w3.org

background-position should be defined in such a way that it takes the
resulting size of the image into account and not be based on the original
size of the image. A line saying that references to the dimensions of the
image refer to the size after background-size has been applied would
suffice I think. For -o-background-size we currently implement the
non-intuitive version and are planning to change this.

http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-css3-background-20050216

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>