[CSS3 Text] Text Decoration Section Drafted

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2007 01:23:18 -0400
To: www-style@w3.org

Just finished drafting the new text-decoration (underline/overline/strike-through) section:
   http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-text/#line-decoration

Comments welcome. In particular, since I'm not too familiar with font and baseline terms,
I'm unsure if my wording is correct for 'text-underline-position'. (Steve, Paul?) The old
wording suggested placing the lines on the edges of the line boxes, which was definitely
wrong, so I couldn't just copy that.

http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-text/#text-underline-position

~fantasai