[CSSOM] Remarks

From: Innovimax SARL <innovimax@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 00:10:16 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org

in http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/csswg/cssom/Overview.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8

==Inconsistencies==

===Naming===
CSSURLValue and CSSUrlValue (prefer the first)
TextRectAngle and TextRectangle  (prefer the second)

== Typo ==
[[
   5. Pseudo-classes and pseudo-elements are to be converted to their
canonical form. :HOver becomes :hover and :befoRe becomes ::before for
example.

Hmm, what about psuedo-classes taking arguments? Attribute selectors?
Namespace prefixes?
]]
should be
[[
   5. Pseudo-classes and pseudo-elements are to be converted to their
canonical form. :HOver becomes :hover and ::befoRe becomes ::before
for example.

Hmm, what about pseudo-classes taking arguments? Attribute selectors?
Namespace prefixes?
]]
:befoRe --> ::befoRe
psuedo --> pseudo

== Reference ==

CSS 2.1
Media Queries
DOM Level 3 Core
HTML4
SVG
ECMAScript
Associating Style Sheets with XML documents Version 1.0
RFC2119

== Typos ==

s/altenrative/alternative/
s/akward/awkward/
s/critera/criteria/
s/guarenteed/guaranteed/
s/supercede/supersede/

PS : I know it's an early draft, that's just my two cents

Mohamed
--
Innovimax SARL
Consulting, Training & XML Development