From: Håkon Wium Lie [mailto:howcome@opera.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2007 7:32 AM
To: del@alum.mit.edu
Cc: Brady Duga; Alex Mogilevsky; W3C CSS
Subject: Re: [css3-gcpm] Multi-column floats overflowing the column

The newer draft doesn't say anything about 'widows' and 'orphans',
perhaps it should. The definition of the 'widows' and 'orhpans'
properties only refers to pages, not columns. It seems reasonable that
'widows' and 'orphans' also apply to columns so that one could write:

  div.section {
    columns: 2
    widows: 3;
    orphans: 3;