Re: [css3-selectors] Namespace name lookup mechanisms

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 05:29:03 +0200
To: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Cc: www-style@w3.org

* fantasai wrote:
>Bjoern, if you've got better wording that still says what I mean, propose it.

Well, I would rewrite much of the text, but something like

  Specifications incorporating selectors must define how namespace pre-
  fixes in selectors are mapped to namespace names. Such specifications
  may define that prefixes that differ only in case map to different
  namespace names.

would do. Then, if you have a context where selectors are used, and
multiple declaration mechanisms apply to it, the specification of this
context would resolve any conflict between the mechanisms.