Re: new property 'role'

On Wednesday, June 13, 2007 3:37 pm Dmitry Turin wrote:
> I think, that 'error, example, etc' should be values of _property_.
> Name of property is deal of taste, for example, name can be 'role'.
>
> .a {            /*** for examples of html ***/
>   role:  error;
>   color: red;
> }
> .b {            /*** for examples of sending xml ***/
>   role:  error;
>   color: green;
> }

Here's the problem with that; CSS is for styling, not for semantics.  Role,
considering it's supposed to be the connector between HTML and RDF, is
definitely semantic in nature.  CSS isn't really appropriate for it,
regardless of whether it's more or less convinient than doing it directly in
HTML...