Re: Suggestion for new link pseudo-class :current (or similar

Grey Hodge wrote:

> My idea, which I'm certain has been bandied about a dozen times before, is to

Yes it is a frequently requested feature.

> add a :current (or some other name) pseudo-class that refers only to URLs that
> match the currently loaded page, and can be styled differently like :visited

The big problem is that, in general, pages may have multiple URLs, and
with content negotiation, it may be the case that none of them match the
Location header that comes back with the HTTP response.

--
David Woolley