Re: [CSS21] New Candidate Recommendation

From: White Lynx <whitelynx@operamail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 17:57:46 +0400
To: www-style@w3.org

> Implementors are urged to implement these features,
> or correct bugs in their implementations, if they wish to see these
> features remain in this specification.
> New 'list-style-type' values
> 'armenian'
> 'georgian'
> 'lower-greek'

Georgian numbering is properly implemented in Opera and Mozilla and I fail to see any bugs in those implementations.

> Implementors are advised to look at CSS3 Lists instead,

Description of Georgian numbering gived in CSS3 List is wrong and misleading.
Refer to this test case instead
 http://xml-maiden.com/numbering/georgian.xhtml

> where these
> and many other new values not found in CSS1 are defined in detail.

Compare those details
	http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-lists/#georgian
with Wikipedia tables
	http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fb/GeorgianAlphabet.jpg