Re: [Bulk] Re: 3rd call: CSS2: howto disable audio?

I too have been followsing this thread, but
I have not yet read anything to convince me
that Fantasai is incorrect in her assertions,
and could therefore be reasonably be asked
to withdraw.  Are you able and willing to
supply sample code which demonstrates the
problem, and from which others might be able
to see your point of view ?

Philip Taylor
--------