Re: 3rd call: CSS2: howto disable audio?

From: ~:'' ありがとうございました。 <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 05:51:35 +0100
Cc: www-style@w3.org, Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>, public-cdf@w3.org
To: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>

fantasai,

thank you for your response, however this issue* is not directly
related to aural CSS.

regards

Jonathan Chetwynd

*Had aural CSS been chosen, relatively few visitors would have the
opportunity to hear sound.

On 23 Jul 2007, at 19:15, fantasai wrote:

~:'' ありがとうございました。 wrote:
> CSS2: howto disable audio?
> Bert,
> I've already raised this issue twice***, but not received a response.
> Please could you consider how to disable audio with CSS2?
> and let me know asap?
> ***
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2007Apr/0008.html *
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2007Jul/0044.html **
> **CSS & audio
> How can the user disable audio?

If the audio was triggered by aural CSS, then you could turn it off with
CSS rules, but the testcase you have attached is not using aural CSS,
it's
embedding the audio file via HTML.

~fantasai