Re: [CSS21] New Candidate Recommendation

From: Jukka K. Korpela <jkorpela@cs.tut.fi>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 16:23:34 +0300 (EEST)
To: www-style@w3.org

On Fri, 20 Jul 2007, Bert Bos wrote:

> The CSS WG published the new Candidate Recommendation (CR) for CSS
> level 2 revision 1 with the firm intention that there won't be any more
> working drafts.

Is there some list or summary of changes between this version and the
previous working draft? I tried running diff on the plain text versions,
but the result is inconveniently large. In particular, I'm interested in
any major _normative_ changes, like new values or essentially different
meanings or restrictions.