Re: CSS Futures

> On Mon, 2007-07-02 at 22:26 -0700, James Elmore wrote:
>
>> Further in the future, I would like the group to consider blocks which are not
>> rectangular. Just as one example, triangular blocks could provide new layout

There has been much discussion of this in the SVG list, and, in my view,
you are so far into the presentational world at this point that you
should be using SVG, not HTML, if you really need this sort of presentation.

Incidentally, with regard to my previous comment about the lack of a
structural overlay, comparable with tagged PDF, in SVG, I guess one
could use XSLT, for this purpose, but you wouldn't be using a language
optimised for the job.

--
David Woolley