Re: CSS Futures

Grant, Melinda wrote:
> Well, it depends I think on what part of one's accessibility is limited.
> For mobile users (whose screen size is limited), marquee provides an
> accessibility benefit.

Marquee is one of those lowest-common-denominator ideas, like those
scrolling shop signs. I read much faster than they scroll, and they're never
scrolled at the start when I look at one. Step one is to wait for it to
revert to the beginning, before you can tediously wait for it to get anywhere.

If you want an overflow mechanism for small screens, marquee is definitely
not it.