Re: [css3 color] ICC profile reference

From: Harry Maugans <hmaugans@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 18:11:07 -0500
To: "Grant, Melinda" <melinda.grant@hp.com>
Cc: www-style <www-style@w3.org>
Are there any potential problems with compatibility or program adoption?

It doesn't make sense to ship CSS3 with an older version, in my mind, unless
it's still a work in progress.  Possibly it's still being tweaked and
modified for CSS3?

Is ICC version 4.2 itself stable enough for public distribution?

Best regards,
- Harry

--
-Harry Maugans