RE: CSS3 Paged Media Status

 Björn said:
> The CSS3
> Paged Media draft has not yet entered Candidate Recommendation status.

Actually, Paged Media has been at CR and has regressed to WD to add the 'fit' and 'fit-position' properties.  It's not currently at the top of the priority stack, but I hope it will return to CR around March.  It depends on CSS 2.1, so it can't advance beyond CR until 2.1 does.  So it won't go to REC any time soon.  But the features other than 'fit' ('image-scaling') and 'fit-position ('image-position') are I think quite stable.

Anne said:
>Some of them are on the CSS WG. I doubt they'd be interested in that.

That would be unfortunate.  Firefox printing is IMO currently quite poor.  Opera and IE7 are significantly better.  But then, support for the 2.1 features such as 'page-break-inside: avoid' would be tops on my wish-list...

Best wishes,

Melinda