CSS3 Paged Media Status

From: Kevin Benton <kevin.benton@amd.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 13:15:09 -0700
To: "www-style" <www-style@w3.org>
Hi all,

I'm just checking how things are going for CSS3 Paged Media.  According
to the latest document,

This document contains the CSS3 Paged Media Module W3C Last Call Working
Draft <http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/tr.html#RecsWD> of 10
October 2006.  The Last Call period ends on 3 November 2006.

 From what I understand, this should be interpreted to mean that the
document has moved into Candidate Recommendation.  Is that correct?  I'm
asking because I'd like to pass on that "CSS3 Paged Media is now a
candidate recommendation of WC3" to the Firefox developers.

How long does it typically take to move from CR to REC if there are no
significant objections?

Kevin