RE: [css3-mediaqueries] 'resolution' needs to be split into two properties

Resolution also varies with color component and print quality.  Do we
want to add that complexity/capability as well?  And then there's
spot-size modulation... Will we need control for that too?

I'm not opposed to adding vertical as well as horizontal resolution, but
I also don't see the need.  It's a slippery slope...  And a particular
combination of differing hz and vert res gets to be pretty device
specific...

Best wishes,

Melinda