Capability

In my view, a specification does not need to provide extra capability to
be considered a better choice.  I feel that the specifications I have
brought up are able to meet the requirements of CSS Text Layout, are
cleaner and more accessible than any existing spec I have seen, and are
the best choice for that reason.  If the view of the CSS WG is different
and it believes that a specification must provide extra capability to be
considered a better choice, or that accessibility and clean design are
not considerations, then I would like to be told so now by someone who
can speak authoritatively on the matter.  If not then stop bringing up
capability, unless it is something you feel is lacking or unnecessary in
a proposed specification, because there is no point to be made by doing so.