Re: [CSS3 Text Layout] working draft (corrections)

From: Christopher Tom <cctom@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 00:00:00 -1000
To: www-style@w3.org

Corrections to my previous message on a working draft for Text Layout:
The example transformation for Mongolian should be reflection across a
line parallel to the block progression direction (not the line of text),
or just saying 180 degrees rotation would probably be better in this case.
> Examples of transformations from text orientation to inline
> progression direction:
> Mongolian - reflection across the line of text

Apologies to Ms. Etemad for misspelling her last name (I knew I should
have done cut and paste).  My suggestion was derived from the Robust
Vertical Text Layout paper by Elika Etemad[1].

[1] http://www.unicode.org/notes/tn22/