Re: Definition of a replaced element

What makes an element replaced? To the best of my knowledge this
isn't defined in CSS, it's defined by the XML you're formatting -
XHTML or whatever. But that's where I run out of steam.

> That sounds like a bug in Amaya.

Fair enough - me being lazy and trying to do everything in one file.
The example I should have given is this:

test.html
---------
     <object data="test.svg" type="image/svg+xml"></object>

test.svg
--------
<svg width="4cm" height="8cm" version="1.1" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/
2000/svg">
   <ellipse cx="2cm" cy="4cm" rx="2cm" ry="4cm" />
</svg>

Result: a black ellipse. I'm pretty sure this is the correct behaviour.

Cheers... Mike