Re: Wrapping delimited lists, fluid rows

Andrew Fedoniouk wrote:

> [...]

Right, it's nice to be told why things can't possibly ever conceivably work, but
how CAN it be made to work? How CAN we prevent undesirable glitches like this,
and go on to handle fluid grid rows?

I don't care what the CSS looks like -- you must realise that precise CSS is not
the issue, but achieving the presentation goal is.