RE: CSS3 Text - Edit suggestions

From: Paul Nelson (ATC) <paulnel@winse.microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 05:26:31 -0800
To: "fantasai" <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
CC: "WWW International" <www-international@w3.org>, <www-style@w3.org>

I'll write a proposed draft for this area next week and submit it to the lists for comment.

An entire document on justification could be written that would help people understand expansion opportunities, compression, etc. I don't know that it makes it any more or less compelling to implement. However, I think that if the information is worth keeping around it should be done right.

Paul