Re: CSS3 Text - Edit suggestions

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 21:44:55 +1300
To: "Paul Nelson (ATC)" <paulnel@winse.microsoft.com>
CC: WWW International <www-international@w3.org>, www-style@w3.org

Paul Nelson (ATC) wrote:
> What I am saying is that an annex/appendix should be created that has
> the information and publish that annex/appendix. This should be doable
> in a short amount of time.

Ok, I think I see what you mean. I can certainly shift the definition
into an appendix in CSS3 Text. I'm not sure how you want it done, though.
Should I write it to define a 'tibetan' keyword, but define it within
an informative appendix; or should I write only the description of how
the justification system works, and say that CSS3 does not provide a
means of triggering this sytem?

Personally, I feel that putting it in an appendix makes it feel more
important and more permanent than marking it as to-be-deleted.. but
if you prefer putting it in an appendix, I can do that.

~fantasai