Re: Re: standard out of the box

From: Barry Rader <brader@boldinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 16:04:03 -0500
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>

"Breaking backwards compatibility was failure reason number 1 for
XHTML2. Let's do it again..."

I do not believe that XHTML has failed in the slightest I am in fact
looking forward to it. And how is it even breaking backward
compatibility. Either your writing in XHTML 1, 1.1, or 2 they should
behave differently and accordingly. As should all HTML variants.

I would even be in favour of a css type declaration.

Barry Rader