Re: Re: standard out of the box

"Breaking backwards compatibility was failure reason number 1 for
XHTML2. Let's do it again..."

I do not believe that XHTML has failed in the slightest I am in fact
looking forward to it. And how is it even breaking backward
compatibility. Either your writing in XHTML 1, 1.1, or 2 they should
behave differently and accordingly. As should all HTML variants.

I would even be in favour of a css type declaration.

Barry Rader