Re: [Spam] Re: standard out of the box

Brad,

This is a Problem I deal with every day.

However I do have a very simple solution that I use. The following is
pretty standard for all websites I work on.

<!--
	@import url("/include/presentation/css/style.css");
-->

<!--[if IE 7]>
	@import url("/include/presentation/css/ie7.css");
<![endif]-->

<!--[if lt IE 7]>
	<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="/include/presentation/css/ie.css" media="screen" />
<![endif]-->

Not to say this is the greatest way of dealing with things but it does
do the trick.

When IE8 is released every website I have done in the past 2 years
should not have a problem. Unless there is some IE8 specific bugs that I
need to worry about. Then I would be adding the next conditional comment
in my header.

<!--[if IE 8]>
	@import url("/include/presentation/css/ie8.css");
<![endif]-->

Maybe someone else has a better way of doing this but to me it is simple
enough to setup and work with.

Barry Rader