Re: FW: IE Blog: Internet Explorer 8 and Acid2: A Milestone

From: Gabriele Romanato <gabriele.romanato@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 14:14:59 +0100
To: "Daniel Glazman" <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Cc: "Håkon Wium Lie" <howcome@opera.com>, www-style@w3.org
You seem to forget that MS has deliberately omitted to mention its support
to the infamous hasLayout property. I fear to see what will happen if such
property will be combined with generated content or other advanced
feaatures.
For example, what happens to an element with a counter when hasLayout is set
to false?

--
http://www.css-zibaldone.com/
http://mimicry.css-zibaldone.com/