[CSSWG] Resolutions 2007-08-21

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 13:48:40 -0400
To: www-style@w3.org

RESOLVED:
   CSS2.1 issues 2, 3, and 5 were resolved:
     http://csswg.inkedblade.net/spec/css2.1
   and should soon make their way to the errata list:
     http://www.w3.org/Style/css2-updates/CR-CSS21-20070719-errata.html

Other notes:
   Talked about Media Queries, but decided we want more information on
   use cases and also we need a better idea of how to deal with ratios
   and rounding since 4/3 devices might not be exactly 4/3 etc.
   Talked about rotation, expect more on that from Steve Zilles.

~fantasai