suggestion: renaming value 'suppress' for white-space-collapse

From: Zhang <code0000@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 23:14:50 +0800
To: www-style@w3.org
  You may have an idea this post is a fairly simple suggestion.

  I'm currently reading the CSS3 Text Module Document when I find a
terminological inconsistency in the section that introduces property
white-space-collapse
(http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-css3-text-20050627/#white-space-collapse):
The two nonpronominal values, 'normal' and 'unrestricted', are both
adjectives, while value 'suppress' is exceptionally a verb. I'm not
finding fault with CSS, but I think it would be better to be 'fussy'
about subtleties as a standardization seeks for flawless. So I simply
suggest renaming value 'suppress' to 'suppressed'.

  It would be appreciated if anyone would like to comment on the post.

  Best Regards,
  Zhang