Re: CSS Opacity

From: Raul Dias <raul@dias.com.br>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 15:07:32 -0300
To: Pascal Germroth <pascal@germroth.name>
Cc: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>, www-style@w3.org

On Mon, 2007-04-30 at 19:18 +0200, Pascal Germroth wrote:

> Maybe it is a bit of an overkill to implement this only for some little
> effect nearly nobody uses (there are more pressing problems, really).

Yes, but the point I made was not onthe implementation, but on defining
the standard to make it ready when it can easily be implemented.

How long before a browser can rely on opengl engine to do this?

Remember also that there is a gao between defining the standard and it
being implemented in real world.  So, the question is, will this be
usefull in the future?  I think so.

-rsd