Re: Select a parrent node with s CSS selector?

From: Kang-min Liu <gugodliu@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 20:01:48 +0800
To: www-style@w3.org

Rather then use "<" to select parent element, I find it more sane to use
some special sort of mark the one you want in the search path of a selection.

I'd propose using a pair of () as the real target of a selector:

    body>div.content (a:link) > p.description

The overhead of this implementation may just be one more variable to hold
the target.

--
Cheers,
Kang-min Liu