Re: Select a parrent node with s CSS selector?

From: Yahia <cyahia@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 00:18:05 -0000
To: "Bruce Lawson" <bruce@brucelawson.co.uk>
Cc: www-style@w3.org

On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 18:17:15 -0000, Bruce Lawson <bruce@brucelawson.co.uk>
wrote:
> Whilst I agree that it's far more complex to implement, does it mean
> that it's unimplementable and therefore beyond consideration?

I agree. I think it should be put in consideration, since without it, we
are forced to add extra <div/>s* plus one or two CSS selectors to
accomplish a desired effect.

* the advantages of CSS being to make styling possible without additional
bloat and unsemantic markup.

--
Yahia
<http://yahia.ma/antiblog/>