Re: [CSS21] Make XHTML <body> magic just like HTML <body>

From: David Dorward <david@dorward.me.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 08:35:45 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org

Anne van Kesteren wrote:
>> In order to render the document it should not be necessary to know the
>> structural significance of the elements; at least that's the ideal.
>
> Seems like a weird ideal to me. Where can I see this in practice?

http://dorward.me.uk/tmp/css/example.xml (which is just a quick hack,
rather then a really good example). Works in current Firefox and Opera
... Internet Explorer thinks that it really is a feed format (rather
then my hacked apart one for this quick example) and refuses to display it.

--
David Dorward                               <http://dorward.me.uk/>