Re: [css3-namespace] Conformance with CSS forward compatible parsing rules

Karl Dubost wrote:

> Le 19 sept. 06 à 13:47, fantasai a écrit :
>>
>>  read "Note that a CSS client that does not support this module will..."
>> Perhaps that makes it a bit clearer that it's just a note.
>
> A client that doesn't support something… IS specifically a conformance
> requirement.

Karl, it's stating a fact about clients that do not support this module,
that is, clients that by definition are *non-conforming*. It does not
apply to a client that conforms to this specification. It therefore
cannot be a conformance requirement.

>> Fixed. I've added a link to CSS2.1's Syntax chapter, which describes the
>> "forward-compatible parsing rules".
>>
>> Let me know if this addresses your comment.
>
> First one still open. Second one addressed.

Ok.

~fantasai