Re: [css3-selectors] :parent selector

From: Mihai Sucan <mihai.sucan@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 18:28:21 +0300
To: "Boris Zbarsky" <bzbarsky@mit.edu>
Cc: "David Woolley" <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>, www-style@w3.org

Le Mon, 25 Sep 2006 18:12:19 +0300, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU> a
écrit:

> Mihai Sucan wrote:
>> No. I was suggesting that the parent selectors could not be applied at
>> all, only at the end
>
> End of what? There are plenty of documents out there (using server push,
> edocument.write, etc) that never actually finish loading.

Are you suggesting plenty of documents *never ever* finish loading? *at
all*?

We can't rely *at least* on page load finish? Of course, under normal
circumstances (network availability, fast enough CPU, enough HDD space,
enough memory, whatever).

--
http://www.robodesign.ro
ROBO Design - We bring you the future