Re: Sizing

From: Axel Dahmen <brille1@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 14:25:38 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org

> I believe some do support zooming.  However, designs that depend
> on zooming generally aren't fluid, and having to continually scroll
> horizontally is, itself, an undesirable feature.

David,

I'm sorry, but your statement is pure attitude. Who are we to claim which
kind of designs will use zooming? There is absolutely no requisition in the
"scaling" property to use fixed widths and heights. Zooming requires reflow
with common designs, just as usual.

Please don't forget to also consider valid layouts using "float: right" etc.
Which will also benefit from "scaling" without a need for fixed layouts.

Axel