Re: [CSS21] Possible counters() limitation?

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 14:28:53 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org

Steven Pemberton wrote:

> But there have always been parts of HTML and XHTML that can't be
> expressed in CSS. That's life I guess.

That used to be life. I was under the impression a goal for the future
of the world wide web was a move towards more declarative stuff rather
than hard-coded knowledge...

Anyway, I think the three groups - CSS, HTML and WebApps - should work
together on that issue, this is really a big one.

</Daniel>