Re: text-align inheritance inside table cells.

From: Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 09:36:51 +1000
To: Joao Eiras <joao.eiras@gmail.com>

Joao Eiras wrote:
> I've read somewhere (I don't recall) that table cells don't inherit the
> text-align computed value of the parent of the table where they belong.
> Is this true ?

You're probably referring to the fact that text-align isn't inherited
from col elements in tables.

http://ln.hixie.ch/?start=1070385285&count=1

In the future, please keep in mind that this list isn't a help desk and
such questions are more appropriate for other mailing lists, such as CSS
discuss, Web Standards Group, etc.

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/