[Meta] A compendium of proposals

From: David Latapie <david@empyree.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 16:59:36 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org

Good day,

A lot of people propose a lot of additions, clarifications... and a
lot of them have been replied to. The way I see it for now, both
proposals and replies are lost in the archives, so
- redundant proposals
- proposals can hardly expand on previous ones, learn of their
mistakes...
- wasted reservoir of inspiration

Is there somewhere a compendium of the various propositions? If not,
what about create such a thing? I'm thinking either a Bugzilla/Trac/
Subversion on, in a simpler, albeit maybe less efficient way, a wiki,
would greatly helps.

Any advices?
--
</david_latapie>