Re: [css3-selectors] Multiclass selectors

From: Kelly <lightsolphoenix@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 22:07:35 -0400
To: "Barry Pannebaker" <barry@pannebaker.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org

On Saturday,  September 30, 2006 9:43 pm, Barry Pannebaker wrote:
> The following selectors do not work, at least in IE6; both paragraphs
> incorrectly take on both red and underlining.  (Test file attached.)

Using Internet Explorer 6 to check standards support isn't a fantastic idea;
this is a known bug, and one that has been fixed in the IE7 beta.  It's also
implemented in every other browser I know of that has CSS support.

--
http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/ - Get Firefox!
http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/ - Reclaim Your Inbox!