OT: Forward request for the validator list

From: Spartanicus <spartanicus.3@ntlworld.ie>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 13:10:18 +0000
To: www-style@w3.org

Could someone who is subscribed to www-validator-css@w3.org forward the
following if appropriate:

foo{font:0/0 serif}

Generates an "Invalid number : font Parse Error - [empty string]" error.

Both font-size and line-height property allow a zero value in the 2.1
WD. I couldn't spot this on the known bug list.

When I add a unit to both numbers it passes and the validator outputs
this:

Valid CSS information
foo {
font : 0/0 serif;
}

Oh the irony :-)

--
Spartanicus

(email whitelist in use, non list-server mail will not be seen)