RE: bidi-override scope in CSS2 and CSS 2.1

Taking into account the previous mails on this topic, I produced a brief
summary-so-far of my thoughts wrt CSS specifically at
http://www.w3.org/International/notes/notes-rlo-blocks-css.php

I would like to take the discussion further, and to this end will send out
separate notes on what I see as the main outstanding issues.

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)